1. AP Examinations will be given from May 7-18, 2018. The tests are given during two sessions each day: morning (8:00 AM–12 noon) and afternoon (12 noon–4:00 PM).
2. The 2017 AP Test price is $100 per test
- Students will be able to register for AP exams online from Feb. 26 – March 16, 2018.
- Late Fee of $50.00 per exam will apply to students who register between March 19-March 23, 2018.
- The last day to register for an AP exam is March 23rd, 2018.
- Students will register for exams online through Total Registration.net. This will be available starting on February 26th.
- Students wishing to apply for a need-based fee reduction must see Associate Principal, Ms. Hafer by March 16th.
- Refunds will not be issued unless the student drops the class, moves out of the area or has illness/injury confirmed by a physician.
- If you live outside of PVPUSD or attend Peninsula High School, you can not take an AP Exam at PVHS.