Please Like us on Facebook to get the latest updates, especially on opportunities to hear Principal Charles Park speak. Follow Dr Park on Twitter @PVHS_Seakings
ALL PRO DADS BREAKFAST IS BACK!
Wednesday, April 25 in the Gym at 8:00am
Guest Speaker: Kevin Nickerson, Los Angeles Rams Chaplain
How can fathers and children build deeper relationships, given all the worldly distractions and temptations? Kevin Nickerson, who was a recent PVHS football coach and whom now serves as the Los Angeles Rams Chaplain, Fellowship of Christian Athletes LA County Director AND the Executive Youth Pastor at Mission Eben-Ezer Family Church, will share his tips on how to keep faith and family ahead of everything else. Kevin’s greatest accomplishment is being married to his wife of 11 years and he is the proud father of four children, ranging in ages from 2 to 8.
Ten Ways You Can Be An All Pro Dad:
1. Love Your Spouse
2. Spend Time With Your Kids
3. Be A Role Model
4. Understand And Enjoy Your Children
5. Show Affection
6. Secure Your Family’s Financial Future
7. Eat Together As A Family
8. Discipline Wth A Gentle Spirit
9. Pray And Worship Together
10. Realize You’re A Father Forever
Please let Diane Imbach email@example.com
know you will be joining us on Wednesday, April 25 for a yummy breakfast and to hear our special guest speaker, Kevin Nickerson!
PVHS PTSA 2017-2018
LISTEN, LEARN, LEAD
- PTSA meets the fourth Tuesday of every month of the school year, except December and June, in the MPR at 9am.
- We have an amazing team at PVHS and we invite them to share what is happening in their area during our monthly meeting. So, you will hear it here first!
- PTSA sponsors or supports numerous programs and events every year (which we have to pay for) so we look to our generous parent community to help us provide those opportunities for all our students (that means we ask you for financial support).
- Some of our signature programs include: Challenge Day, All Pro Dads, Reflections, Capitol Comes to Campus and Capitol Convoy, Parent Education programs, Health, Safety and Wellness programs (like the Parent Reality Party) and numerous other programs, activities and events.
- We ask you to help support these wonderful programs with a financial donation of $160 per student (or any other amount you are comfortable with donating). We will even give you a receipt so you can claim it on your taxes!
- We also love to have new people help us put on these wonderful programs, activities and events.There are lots of opportunities throughout the school year that take varying amounts of your time so there is something for everyone, from the super busy to the almost empty nester!
- We are a part of the nation’s largest child/family advocacy group. Now who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?! All you have to do is sign up to become a member of PVHS PTSA for a small fee (only $15) and you add your name to a large group of dedicated individuals working for quality education, healthcare, childcare, and so much more.
- We are here to serve our school and help give all kids the best possible experience as they walk these walkways at PVHS. Please consider joining us.
- Every year we produce a Student Directory that includes school schedules, teacher contact information, and many other important tidbits that you will use throughout the school year; BUT you must be a PTSA member in order to purchase one. You can download the membership application form on the PVHS website under PTSA and turn it in to our ‘mailbox’ in the main office.