1. AP Examinations will be given from May 6-17, 2019. The tests are given during two sessions each day: morning (8:00 AM–12 noon) and afternoon (12 noon–4:00 PM).
2. The 2019 AP Test price is $100 per test for all tests except AP Seminar and AP Research which are $142 each.
- Students will be able to register for AP exams online from Feb. 4th – March 3rd, 2019
- Late Fee of $50.00 per exam will apply to students who register between March 4th-March 6th, 2019
- The last day to register for an AP exam is March 6th, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- Students will register for exams online through Total Registration.net. This will be available starting on February 4th.
- Refunds will not be issued unless the student drops the class, moves out of the area or has illness/injury confirmed by a physician.
- If you live outside of PVPUSD or attend Peninsula High School, you can not take an AP Exam at PVHS.