Step 1: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER on Collegeboard for your AP tests. Make sure you have each class' Join Code prior to signing in. If you already have an account please use the same username and password.
Step 2: CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR EXAMS on or after September 7th, 2020
All students registering for AP tests should complete the following steps:
- Students should first login to myap.collegeboard.org using their existing Collegeboard username and password. Students will be using the same log in information they currently use to register for PSAT, SAT, or to access their AP scores.
- First time AP students without an existing Collegeboard account will need to create an account and will need to provide some information when they enroll in an AP course on CollegeBoard's website including the school they attend and they're current grade level.
- Once logged on to myap.collegeboard.org click the yellow button that says “Join a Course or Exam” and enter the specific join code provided by your teacher. Review the information and confirm it is the correct class.
- After joining the class click the yellow button that says “Register for Exam”. All students independent of whether they plan to take the test or not MUST complete this step. Students must indicate “Yes” or “No” if they planning on taking the AP test. Please note: Collegeboard will not charge an unused test fee for students who sign up to take the test and change their mind at a later date. All students are encouraged to click “Yes”and will receive a refund if they decide to not take the AP test in the spring.
- Complete steps 3 and 4 for each AP class you are enrolled in. Continue to step 6 for information on how to pay for AP exams and complete your registration. Please note: Students should register and pay for second semester classes simultaneously with other exam registrations.
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/052358 and pay for any AP exams through the Total Registration website, similar to previous years. Existing students will login with their username and password. First time AP students need to create an account.
- Once logged in click on “Register for Exams”. All AP tests should be registered and paid for at the exact same time. Each AP exam costs $100.00 except for AP Seminar and Research which costs $143. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Dr. Hafer, email@example.com, in the Associate Principal’s Office to learn more.
- Students can pay online with a credit card or mail in a check following the instructions on Total Registration.
- Student registrations are only completed once they have registered on myap.collegeboard.org AND Total Registration.
Please note: The last day to register without a $40 late fee per exam is Sunday, November 8th.