Mrs. Joanne Lewis
Director, College & Career Center
310-378-8471 Ext. 43618
Mrs. Teresa Hoffman
Scholarship & Financial Aid Coordinator 310-378-8471 Ext. 43347 [email protected]vpusd.net
Happy Spring Break, Sea Kings...
We'll get to all of this when we're back in April!
Academic Life Admissions Committee Advice for Parents Application Process Balance College Application Guides College Fairs College Visits College of Arts and Science Commencement Community Service Diversity Early Decision Freshman General College Information Housing Admitted College List Living on Campus Community College Deferred Merit Scholarships Preparing for College Scholarships and Financial Aid School of Engineering Standardized Testing Student Life The College Essay Transfer Students Summer Opportunities College Data College Athletics College Bloggers Visiting Colleges Early Action Admissions Statistics Waitlist
SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 27 @ 6:30PM in the MPR
COLLEGE PLANNING GUIDANCE: THE COST OF COLLEGE!
SCHOOLINKS IS NOW AVAILABLE
SchooLinks can now be accessed through your Single Sign-On Portal!
Log-On to SchooLinks through Single Sign On Portal
1) Log onto Student Portal via www.pvpusd.net > Students & Parents > Student Portal
2) Use your student email address and password to log in
3) Click on the SchooLinks tile to take you to the site
4) If you are not sure of your password, try your 6 digit birthdate MMDDYY
PARENTS/GUARDIANS ACCESS TO SCHOOLINKS
STUDENTS SEND GUARDIAN A “CLAIM CODE”
PARENTS CLAIM YOUR STUDENTS ACCOUNT
1) Once you receive the “Claim Code” from your student(s)
2) Visit app.schoolinks.com/claim-student
3) Go through the claim process by entering your students unique, case-sensitive claim code
Follow the instructions that appear on the screen. You can claim more than one student on your account