ALL SENIORS SHOULD CHECK WITH THEIR COUNSELOR BEFORE ORDERING ANY TRANSCRIPTS.
Please do not order them online and use the forms provided in your packets.
As of November 6, 2017, transcript requests can be made and paid for through our online system. This is especially great for graduates and underclassman.
Please read the important information below before starting the request process.
Important Dates and Timelines
The volume of transcript requests varies throughout the year. Please allow extra time during the following peak periods:
- College application deadlines
- Closed on all legal holidays
- Return from Thanksgiving Break (offices will be closed during Thanksgiving Break)
- Return from Winter Break (offices will be closed during Winter Break)
- Return from Spring Break (offices will be closed during Spring Break)
Paying for Transcripts
Payments can be made with a credit card through the online system. Cash/check payments can be accepted but the request must be completed at one of the computer kiosks in the Counseling Office.
Start ONLINE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST and PAYMENT PROCESS
Note: Students who do not have a Driver's License can enter their school student ID#.