Advisor: Karen Kostrencich
Phone: 310-378-8471 Ext. 43244
Be the Change leadership class at Palos Verdes High School is a function of the Associated Student Body (ASB). Student leaders in this class focus on activities aimed at enhancing the school culture and creating a positive and welcoming environment for all Sea Kings. Emphasis is on creating an open atmosphere where diversity, acceptance, communication, collaboration, and tolerance are paramount. Activities generated by the BTC class will impact our entire school campus through community service, awareness, events, and education.
BTC Applications 2020-21 | Timeline and Important Dates for BTC Candidacy
- May 8, 2020 - Applications DUE to Mrs. Kostrencich and should be emailed to email@example.com
- May 8, 2020 - Teacher Recommendations should be emailed to Mrs. Kostrencich by the teacher.
- May 11-15, 2020 - Interviews will be scheduled throughout the day via Zoom. You will receive an email with your assigned time and Zoom connection.
- May 18, 2020 - Candidates are notified about results by email.
- August 25, 2020 - Leadership Training at PVHS from 9:00-12:00
- February 19, 2021 - Remember the Tritons Memorial Walk (Mandatory)
Be the Change 2020-21
Spencer Levin – President
Griffen Puhl – VP
Fin Kehrli – VP
Lauren Hammond – Administrative Asst
Dylan Hassanzai – Treasurer
Emma St. Hilaire